funsec mailing list archives

A Call for Internet War Against Islamic Terrorism

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:30:52 -0400

 <http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1868512/posts> A Call for
Internet War Against Islamic Terrorism
July 19 2007 | jveritas

Posted on 07/19/2007 11:51:49 AM PDT by
<http://www.freerepublic.com/~jveritas/> jveritas

Dear Patriots

Many of us are not fighting the islamic terrorists on the battlefields of
Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere but for sure we can fight them on the
internet. We should seek the shut down of any known terrorist website and
forum to deliver a shocking and devastating psychological blow to the
islamic terrorists and more importantly to destroy a major tool if not the
major tool of their communications. As regular folks we have less legal
challenges facing us to force a terrorist website shut down than if a
government law enforcement agency tries to do it, so this is the least we
can do to serve America in this time of war.

The internet has been a very effective tool for the islamic terrorists
worldwide to spread their terrorist propaganda and to communicate among each
others including operational communications and provide them access to very
dangerous terrorist materials such as how to build car bombs, explosive
suicide belts, sniper attacks, conduct insurgency warfare, build chemical
weapons, etc. They even teach each other how to hide their individual IP
addresses so they will not be traced.

The islamic terrorists on the internet came up with a very smart method to
store and hide their terrorists materials on the internet in case a certain
website and forum is shut down so they can retrieve all these materials back
to re-build the website or forum or to just direct people to go to these
storage website to retrieve and download the terrorist materials. Such
storage and download websites that they use are www.archive.org and its
sub-branch such as us.archive.org, www.fileflyer.com, www.zshare.net,
www.megaupload.com, www.100mb.com ; just to name a few and there are much
more. To get an idea on how many storage websites the terrorists use to
store and download their material check this website link
http://w-n-n.com/showthread.php?t=22397
<http://w-n-n.com/showthread.php?t=22397> by the prominent terrorist website
called http://w-n-n.com <http://w-n-n.com/>  and http://w-n-n.net
<http://w-n-n.net/>  (World News Network) where they posted all the storage
websites links to download one terrorist documentary video called "The
Return to the Mountains" and you can see the huge number of storage websites
that the terrorists use to store and download their terrorist materials.