funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Who is paying for the Iraq War

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:06:38 -0400 (EDT)

We got a much better deal in the 1991 Iraq War.  The Saudi's paid for
about 75% of the costs of the war.  Cheney was in charge of the sales job
in 1991.  He told the Saudi's if you don't stop Saddam in Kuwait, you're
next.

Richard

On Sat, Jul 21, 2007 at 02:12:22PM -0500, Brian Loe (knobdy () gmail com)