funsec mailing list archives

Re: a question for the English

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:34:16 -0500

On 7/4/07, John Payne <john () sackheads org> wrote:
> And so in the next election, if the conservative party is elected into
> the majority, they will pick a leader and that person is the PM?

Yep although typically the leader is decided before the election

I see, so you basically know who you're voting for, for PM. Makes
sense - though I appreciate our ability, here, to choose a President
of one party and a congressional majority of another (the other). When
they don't work together, life is good. :)