funsec mailing list archives

Re: Agency roasted after Toronto blogger spots `hot years' data fumble

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:10:02 -0400 (EDT)

Personally, I'm not too worried about global warming.  I think that humans
run out of oil first.

Richard

On 8/14/07, rms () computerbytesman com <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:

More significantly, the agency reduced the mean U.S. "temperature
anomalies"
for the years 2000 to 2006 by 0.15 degrees Celsius.

Hey, how much has the earth's temp increased because of "global
warming" again (or since we began coming out of the mini ice age,
depending on who you wish to believe)?