funsec mailing list archives

Re: What do we do with 13 year old leet kiddies?

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:31:12 -0800

Thank you for the laugh.

That was priceless.  As a matter of fact, if you're ever interested in
some company while doing that, shoot me a note.  I'll egg them on.  ;p

On Dec 4, 2007 11:03 AM, Paperghost <paperghost () vitalsecurity org> wrote:
See, first I found this guy.

http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2007/11/portrait-of-artist-as-young-man.html

Then I saw he had a little posse of wannabe hackers and phishers.

http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2007/11/want-to-see-13-year-old-kids-going.html

The solution? Make them wet their pants for 14 hours...

http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2007/12/rise-up-with-fists-strike-down-with.html

....then flip the electrocution switch.

http://www.vitalsecurity.org/2007/12/helgi-bernodus-witness-collapse-of-self.html

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy every second of that.

Pg

--
Rob