funsec mailing list archives

Re: Vitalsecurity.org blog...English clarification

From: Paperghost <paperghost () vitalsecurity org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:29:25 +0100

It's worth noting that there are varying degrees of skankyness, and some of them are rather entertaining.

Here's some other cached pages - nowhere near as entertaining as reading the whole thing and watching it all unfold
like some glorious trainwreck, but meh. I'm also really glad this thread wasn't about my haphazard use of English and
horrendous typos, which are plentiful.

http://tinyurl.com/3bwaab   page 7

http://tinyurl.com/3cl6fk   page 8

http://tinyurl.com/2n35yb   page 10