funsec mailing list archives

Re: This is scary

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:49:04 -0500

On Dec 19, 2007 5:59 PM, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:

On Dec 19, 2007 1:02 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
Date sent:              Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:55:49 -0500
From:                   scott <redhowlingwolves () bellsouth net>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/30/AR2007113002302_
pf.html

Hmmmm.  Someone who thinks biometrics or psyops is a magic wand.  Yup.

There's also "If you have a gun, I have a bazooka. If you have a grenade,
guess
what? I have a bomb."  I guess Brian wouldn't have any problem with that,
but
putting it together with turtles all the way down ...  (And the woman who
designed
the MOAB is known as "klutz"?)

I don't follow - what wouldn't I have a problem with?

People one-upping each other with various weapons regardless of their
mental faculties.

-JP