funsec mailing list archives

Re: Anti-virus protection gets worse

From: Buford <buford () greenjeans net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:48:54 -0600

I would bet money that this whole episode with whacking the exploder.exe (or
whatever it was called) by the same software that the dumb user trusted will
be in Marcus' next speech on how we should be a white-list world.  I still
have an outstanding dinner bet with a friend that he still uses some form of
Wordstar for DOS for his text editing.

On Dec 21, 2007 2:04 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah <