funsec mailing list archives

Re: Naughty Comcast

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:43:18 -0700

I took that to mean they were injecting RST packets, ala the great
Firewall of China.

                                        BB

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:06:07 CDT, Brian Loe said:

My ISP has been throttling P2P traffic for a couple of years now...

"It involves company computers masquerading as those of its users."

Sounds like they're attempting to inject intentionally bad data, which is
a while different kettle of fish....