funsec mailing list archives

Re: ABOUT TIME!!!

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:11:58 -0400

On 10/19/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
Woo Hooo

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/17/pip.hempregulation/index.html

I like this quote:

 While marijuana THC levels can range between 3 and 20 percent, Canada
demands its hemp contain no more than 0.3 percent. In some hemp, the
THC levels can sink as low as one part per million, Crew said.

"There's probably more arsenic in your red wine, there's more mercury
in your water and there's definitely more opiates in the poppy seed
bagel you ate this morning," Crew said on the video.