funsec mailing list archives

Re: Military Spooks Need to Understand: JavaScript Reveals Yo ur Activities

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 22:28:50 -0500

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:00:54 GMT, Paul Ferguson said:

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2007/11/military-spooks-need-to-understand.
htm l

I guess you didn't bother to notice that the last letter "l" in
the URL [.html] didn't wrap properly...

Works for me. :-)

And I happen to know that Ferg's mailer is responsible for wrapping it,
because it happened *before* Paul stuck his PGP signature on it (it verified
as 'good', so it was wrapped before that....

Paul: Fix your mailer to not wrap URLs.  That's just lame, software that can't
get *that* right in this day and age. ;)