funsec mailing list archives

RE: Very scary.....

From: Charles PICKENS <charles.pickens () itergy com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:25:03 -0400

Wow... weekend Fun-Sec. I guess I have better things to do (or don't actually get paid to be here on the weekends).

I'll make a slight (some will feel slighted by it) comment and move on (since this has grown more than Kudzu in
Georgia):

You got a tax break, today.
Your kids got the bill for that.
You grandkids will be paying that too.

I doubt anyone with thank you for the extra $85.00 in your pocket anytime soon.

This is not a slight but rather a bit of the "reality" people fail to grasp - Someone, someday will have to PAY the
National Debt. Goods and Services MUST be rendered to the holders of those debts...

...unless the U.S. decides to default.