funsec mailing list archives

Re: About as OT as they get

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:57:15 -0500

On Nov 18, 2007 4:53 PM, Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:
Peter Schickele (of P.D.Q. Bach fame) tells the story that the complex
hand-crossings that characterized Scarlatti's earlier piano works
disappeared later in his life because he got so fat in his later years
that he couldn't cross his hands anymore.

I forgot to add, the punchline to that was that PDQ Bach stopped writing
for the keyboard altogether in his later years because he got so fat
that he couldn't reach the keyboard anymore.

lol, I am heading down that road myself :-P

-JP<hio myt nafghme isd jkop>