funsec mailing list archives

RE: cute out of office, funsec after all

From: "Chris Blask" <chris () loftyperch com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:27:42 -0500

This is the first OOO message I've put up in years, I generally don't
believe in them (who cares where you are, it's the freakin' Internet and
they have it on computers these days [and I've forgotten how to
vacation]), but this time I'm changing almost everything (phones,
countries, ...) so I thought it would be diligent.

See what diligence gets you?

;~)

-chris