funsec mailing list archives

Re: fun stuff

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:55:50 -0600

I thought it was security related.

I've made it a point, you should note, not to bite on any of the bait
that has been posted. I've always stated that my intent, in any of my
posts, was not to attack or even comment, but rather defend what would
otherwise go undefended and applauded by the choir. I think I've done
reasonably well controlling myself in that regard with only a few
slip-ups.

That said, THIS post was nothing more than a story to do with security
and electronic warfare.

Who's politics was it when we were discussing what looked like digital
warfare against Estonia? Isn't this you commenting on that very topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/29/technology/29estonia.html?_r=1&oref=slogin?
Would I not find funsec posts, from you, in regards to the same
subject?

What is the "sec" in funsec these days? And isn't "fun" up to the
perception of the reader?