funsec mailing list archives

Re: Clinton's Office Says Her Passport Files Also Breached

From: "John C. A. Bambenek, GCIH, CISSP" <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 11:43:59 -0500

I didn't say the access wasn't a big deal, those involved got fired.  I'm
saying it shouldn't be wall to wall coverage for the next 48 hours with
politicians running to the nearest microphone saying "me too!".

They got caught, looks like the system worked.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net>