funsec mailing list archives

Re: Radiation in a cat detected while going 70miles per hour?

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:39:19 -0400

The fevered dreams of long ago are now a reality:

        S: You don't need a license for your cat.
        C: I bleeding well do and I got one. He can't be called
                Eric without it--
        S: There's no such thing as a bloody cat license.
        C: Yes there is!
        S: Isn't!
        C: Is!
        S: Isn't!
        C: I bleeding got one, look! What's that then?
        S: This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out
                and 'cat' written in in crayon.
        C: The man didn't have the right form.
        S: What man?
        C: The man from the cat detector van.
        S: The looney detector van, you mean.
        C: Look, it's people like you what cause unrest.
        S: What cat detector van?
        C: The cat detector van from the Ministry of Housinge.
        S: Housinge?
        C: It was spelt like that on the van (I'm very observant!). I never
                seen so many bleeding aerials. The man said that their
                equipment could pinpoint a purr at four hundred yards!
                And Eric, being such a happy cat, was a piece of cake.

---Rsk