funsec mailing list archives

Re: Advanced tactic targeted grocer - 'Malware' stoleHannaford data

From: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong () pobox com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:41:39 -0400

While they do lose points for overstating just how much involvement they had
with Hannaford's PCI Compliance,  I do believe the press release regarding
Rapid7 and Hannaford mentioned only that the grocery chain purchased their
software, NeXpose, for vulnerability scanning. There's been no source
linking them as Hannaford's PCI Auditor/QSA.

http://www.rapid7.com/pressroom.jsp

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Discini, Sonny <