funsec mailing list archives

Re: Another Julie Amero situation developing?

From: "Discini, Sonny" <Sonny.Discini () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:56:48 -0500

That's what I was thinking as I was reading it.

I guess guilt by association has gone too far...

Thomas J. Raef

e-Based Security, LLC

http://www.ebasedsecurity.com

traef () ebasedsecurity com

1-866-251-5803

PayPal must have read the article. They now behave the same way as these
knuckleheads. If you have an image on your own personal website that
they don't like (not in an auction mind you) they suspend your PayPal
account until you remove it. Their explanation? If a user follows the
URL back to where you host images, they can see the images. God bless
extremists.

Sonny Discini, Senior Network Security Engineer
Department of Technology Services
Enterprise Infrastructure Division
Montgomery County Government