funsec mailing list archives

Spies in the Phishing Underground

From: Bruce Ediger <eballen1 () qwest net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:03:55 -0700 (MST)

Hey, someone *did* infiltrate the "phishing" underground,
just like those suburbanites infiltrated the "jihadi web":
http://www.net-security.org/article.php?id=1110&p=1

Dan Brown has his next novel, hallelujah!

Now, will someone come clean about infiltrating the RBN and/or
some other underground nets?  Has Cryptome's "deep throat" come
up with Masonic-influenced IP address ranges? I mean, if the NSA
has "big pipes", think about what the Mason's have!

--NSA--CIA--FBI--NRO--TSA--JENKEM--DHS--BUTTHASH--TIARA--GHCQ--ECHELON--
             As for you government types intercepting this,
             thanks for keeping us safe from our freedoms.