funsec mailing list archives

Re: Mitt Romney and cyber-security

From: rms () computerbytesman com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:53:57 -0500 (EST)

On Jan 31, 2008 12:30 PM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

LOL, you should have sold this to Huckabee's crazy twins. They would
have had a field day (and may still ;-)

In case anyone didn't get the twins reference:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/97966

-JP

The twins have a cross-site scripting error on their site also. ;-)  It's
in the sign-up form on their home page.

The Obama and McCain campaigns have hired the ad networks to watch our
every move on the Internet.  The two campaign Web sites are full of ad
network Web bugs.  I wonder where these two candidates stand on the issue
of the phone companies turning our calling records on the sly over to the
NSA. ;-)

Richard