funsec mailing list archives

Re: Math not Ironport's top suite?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:02:13 +0000 (GMT)

And yet, I would guess that if you phoned them some time, you'd get a
recorded message saying "Your call is important to us ... " (a statement
I've never actually understood - if something is important to me, I don't
fob it off with a recorded announcement, and anyway, how can they know
whether it's important or not until they've heard what I want to talk to
them about?).