funsec mailing list archives

Re: Math not Ironport's top suite?

From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan () losangelescomputerhelp com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:12:40 -0800

funsec-request () linuxbox org wrote:
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:35:25 -0800 From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan,
Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca> Subject: Re: [funsec] Math not
Ironport's top suite? To: funsec () linuxbox org, "'Larry Seltzer'"
<Larry () larryseltzer com> Message-ID: <47A722AD.26076.105316A@localhost>
2008 > 17:08:01 +0000 From: David Harley <david.a.harley () gmail com>
And yet, I would guess that if you phoned them some time,
you'd get a recorded message saying "Your call is important
to us ... "

If it was important to them, they'd probably have given you a
different
number.  :)

At a seminar recently, one presenter made the point that they do not
have
voicemail or anything similar: all calls are answered by someone.  If
nobody else
picks up the phone you get the president   :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
To gild refined gold, to paint the lily,
To throw a perfume on the violet,
To smooth the ice, or add another hue
Unto the rainbow, or with taper-light
To seek the beauteous eye of heaven to garnish,
Is wasteful and ridiculous excess.
                  `King John,' Act IV, scene ii, William Shakespeare
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm

Ah yes - "We are PROGRESSING! We DON'T use Technology!"

I LIKE them.

Sincerely,

Daniel H. Renner
President