funsec mailing list archives

Re: RIP Dude VanWinkle

From: Imri Goldberg <lorgandon () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:23:33 +0200

I don't post much to funsec, yet I read it regularly.

I'll miss the dude.

Here's to him!

-IG <who will miss JP's signatures>

-------------------------
Imri Goldberg
www.algorithm.co.il/blogs
www.imri.co.il
-------------------------
Insert Signature Here
-------------------------

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:

This news saddens me greatly.  Justin and I had plans to meet up at
SPICON in Atlanta just a few months ago, but he bailed out and never
came down.  Was he a bit shy of social gatherings?  I told him that a
group of us would be getting dinner and drinks, but I never heard back
from him.  He finally responded a week later, after the conference,
saying he was "busy".  Does anyone know the cause of death?  It's
really a bummer :-(  The dude abides...

"And I'm talkin' about the Dude here -- sometimes there's a man who,
well, he's the man for his time'n place, he fits right in there -- and
that's the Dude,"