funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: Poland Love!!!

From: Florian Weimer <fw () deneb enyo de>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:08:12 +0100

* Randy Abrams:

I've rarely seen funnier spam than this. A google of "Oksana Bagriy"
shows she is bug # 40474 at
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.bugs.general/369667!

"She" is also using a Russian ISP

For us Debian Developers, this is not funny at all.  We've got an
email-driven bug tracking system that does not require registration, and
each bug report has got its own email address (in this case, it's
<40474 () bugs debian org>, as you might have guessed).  A few hard-working
folks try to keep the bug tracking system relatively spam-free, but boy
do I wish that they could do something more productive with their time!