funsec mailing list archives

Re: TV presenter attempts to rubbish data theft fears, fails miserably

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 22:10:48 -0500

On Jan 7, 2008 2:29 PM, Paperghost <paperghost () vitalsecurity org> wrote:

....hahaha.

"All you'll be able to do with them is put money into my account. Not
take it out. Honestly, I've never known such a palaver about nothing,"
he told readers.

<snip>
Clarkson now says of the case: "Contrary to what I said at the time,
we must go after the idiots who lost the discs and stick cocktail
sticks in their eyes until they beg for mercy."
<snip>

At least he is level headed and thinks before he speaks.. All the
qualities you can ask for in a good journalist actually.

-JP