funsec mailing list archives

Re: Windows-based cash machines 'easily hacked'

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

"can they" the ATM, reach the internet.  no, I really doubt they
could, as I've said before, they are XPe.  One would hope they didnt
compile in IE into the runtime..

Surely you're not under the delusion that "the Internet" equals the
Web?  Or that the only way to speak over the Internet is with IE?

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca