funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dave Winer (!) cut off and threatened by Comcast

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:49:36 -0400

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 05:23:09PM -0400, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:49:08 -0000, Paul Ferguson said:

Wow. I hope this starts a shit storm. :-)

If the President admitting to war crimes (in the form of knowingly
aiding and abetting the torture of people) didn't start a shit storm, why
do you think there's any chance of somebody's cablemodem being turned off
will do so?

        "Well, when the president does it that means that it is not illegal."
                --- Richard Nixon

I don't know why I have to explain these things to you silly people who
actually think Constitutions and laws and tripartite separation of powers
and other antiquated notions matter.

---Rsk