funsec mailing list archives

Re: Manhole security barriers flying off the shelves

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 10:52:18 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 06 May 2008 21:36:43 -0400
From:                   David Kennedy CISSP <dkennedy () computer org>

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9936713-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-
1_3-0-20

Manhole security barriers flying off the shelves

Oh, so you think this is funny, do you?  You obviously haven't been paying
attention.  According to the movie "Enchanted," without proper locking manhole
covers you can have young maidens in distress, princes, henchmen, and even evil
witch-queens popping (literally) up all over the place.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
After the rush is over, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.
I've worked for it, I owe it to myself, and nobody is going to
deprive me of it.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm