funsec mailing list archives

Re: You know you're a computer security pro

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:44:26 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:13:50 +1200
From:                   Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>

   You cannot read Roger's InfoWorld pages at all easily because you
   always browse using Firefox faking its User-Agent as IE...

Taking the easy way out, eh?  If you *really* wanted to be secure, you'd telnet to
port 80 and fake HTTP requests by hand ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Nothing is too high for the daring of mortals; we storm heaven
itself in our folly.                              - Horace, Epistles
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm