funsec mailing list archives

Re: Obama - looking for a security expert...

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Paul Ferguson" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 02:00:35 GMT
To: jjarvis () microsoft com
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Obama - looking for a security expert...

- -- Jeannette Jarvis <jjarvis () microsoft com> wrote:

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/sectechinterest

Very interesting!

That has to be the first presidential candidate looking for a
WebSec guru that I've heard of. :-)

Wasn't some website of his recently hacked so that it redirected to
Clinton's site?

If so, he may have seen the light...

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 9B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."