funsec mailing list archives

Anyone want to lose data? (Good Engrish to...)

From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan () losangelescomputerhelp com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:31:37 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Partition Manager (New Upgrade!)
From: news () recovery-soft com
To: dan () losangelescomputerhelp com

Partition Manager (New Upgrade!)

Have you ever lost data after resize or adjust partitions? With
Partition Manager, that's exactly what you'll be able to!

It is a comprehensive hard disk partition management tool with friendly
user-interface. It provides all kinds of partition operation under
windows system without data loss. Read more...
<http://www.recovery-soft.com/epm/>

Here, we honored to recommend Data Recovery Wizard/Partition Manager to
protect all your data and help your computer healthier.

Please feel free to contact us <support () recovery-soft com> when you meet
any problem during using our products.

Free Download <http://www.recovery-soft.com/download.htm>

Webmaster
http://www.recovery-soft.com

PS: To purchase our product, we offer you 20% agio code: CHEN-YMEU-EMAI