funsec mailing list archives

Best little league game ever

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:07:32 -0800

I suppose I could say this has a security tie-in because of social engineering and
intelligence gathering, but mostly it is just one of the cutest pranks I've ever heard
of.  (Of which I've ever heard?)

http://improveverywhere.com/2008/04/07/best-game-ever/

(And, per my earlier comments on verbiage and Wikipedia
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1830262 )

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
           Mum, why do you have to brush and brush and brush?
       To get all the knots out of my hair before I blowdry it
          (Pause...look...) Well, I didn't see any fall out...
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/