funsec mailing list archives

Re: Webroot founder missing

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:00:03 -0400

Interesting, I didn't know that Omega 3 was useful for the treatment of
mental illness.  I had known about Dr. Hoffer's fascinating work with
Linus Pauling on using B-vitamins to successfully treat mental illness
(example: http://robwipond.com/?p=21).  It's a field that in my view,
has been largely ignored by the medical profession in favor of more
profitable alternatives.

Alex