funsec mailing list archives

An epic Bill Gates e-mail rant

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:14:29 +0300 (EEST)

I'm not sure if this was covered here already but the link here, however:

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/141821.asp

linking to the PDF document of 5 pages from 2003.

"Read on past the jump for one of the gems that turned up, showing Gates in the role of chief rabble-rouser. (Original
document: PDF, 5 pages.)
It shows that even the Microsoft co-founder -- who champions the "magic of software" -- isn't immune to the
frustrations of everyday computer users.
Keep in mind that this was more than five years ago, so it doesn't necessarily reflect the specific state of things now.
At the bottom, see what Gates said when I asked him about the message last week."
--clip--

Here is one very old photo of Mr. Gates, BTW:
http://www.independent.co.ug/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=635&Itemid=2462
(Bill Gates leaves Microsoft)

Juha-Matti