funsec mailing list archives

Re: defcon, Internet Wars panel

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:38:19 -0400

 This makes me sad that you're not going....

Those of us that are going will all have to have a beer or two or three for you while we're there :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580