funsec mailing list archives

Re: facebook messages worm

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 00:20:25 +0300 (EEST)

It appears that these stats from www.d9.pl are not accessible on Sat 9th Aug:

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please
try again later."

But when checking the site on Friday youtube.xx.pl was not listed any more, what is the situation now?

Juha-Matti

Gadi Evron [ge () linuxbox org] kirjoitti:
I am constantly updating on this on my twitter account to avoid
list clutter:
http://twitter.com/gadievron

You can watch the infection live on a web counter from the hosting
provider that the worm points to. This thing is fast-spreading.

      Gadi.