funsec mailing list archives

Re: crazy

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:54:40 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:48:00 -0400
From:                   "Young, Keith" <Keith.Young () montgomerycountymd gov>

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080813175509.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0eZytv6Qk

I, for one, welcome our new rat-brained overlords.

We are Ratty of Borg.  Resistance is futile, although capacitance may make us
wobble a bit.  You will be ... oh, look, cheese!

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Oh, great reviews are the worst.  They mislead you more than the
bad ones, because they only fuel your ego.  Then you only want
another one, like potato chips or something, and the best thing
you get is fat and bloated.                       - Chazz Palminteri
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/