funsec mailing list archives

Re: EstDomains Denies Links to Malware Distribution; Fails to Deny Washing ton Post Allegations

From: Technocrat <dj.technocrat.listmail () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:01:50 -0500

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:24 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:36:46 -0000, Paul Vixie said:
i am shocked, simply shocked, that none of these people admins to being
evil.

Paul: A common characteristic of most sociopaths is that they literally
don't
see themselves as "evil" - they perceive their behavior as "making the
world
the Way It Rightfully Should Be".

What if they command other people not to be evil?

http://www.google.com/corporate/tenthings.html

Well, I am glad to know that EstDomains and Intercage and that crew aren't
evil..I guess we can all go back to peering right? ;)

-Technocrat