funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Handsets to become crime targets" (BBC; quotes report from GaTech)

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:37:21 -0400

I've begun research on a piece about how this claim has been made
constantly for the last 4 or 5 years at least. I know every year I get
pitched about how this is the year of mobile malware (and Linux on the
desktop of course)

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com