funsec mailing list archives

Re: UK: Passports Will Be Needed to Buy Mobile Phones

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:52:29 -0700
From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
To: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] UK: Passports Will Be Needed to Buy Mobile
Phones

We haven't exercised all the options yet.

This is true.  However

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

I'm not sure that the ammo box CAN be used in the UK.  Or in Australia.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

                              BB

Drsolly wrote: