funsec mailing list archives

Re: Swedish court to rule on school lunch fingerprinting

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:12:13 -0400

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:26:30 +1100, quispiam lepidus said:

Also, the unathorized people referred to in the article are children,
who kinda look like they belong in school. I know for a fact that when
I was a teenager I entered quite a few different schools to which I
didn't belong, and never raised any eyebrows (except for maybe at an
all girl school :), because quite simply I looked like a student.

As I said - the fact that we have a child snarfing a lunch in the wrong school
is the smaller part of the problem - the fact that the truant child isn't in
the school they're *supposed* to be in is a bigger problem, I think.

:)