funsec mailing list archives

Spam spelling

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:48:51 -0800

Just got a 419 from someone who wants me to send him my privet number.

Maybe he wants me to invest in a hedge fund ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Optimizations always bust things, because all optimizations are,
in the long haul, a form of cheating, and cheaters eventually get
caught.                                                 - Larry Wall
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/