funsec mailing list archives

And now a massage from a Swedish 419er ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:21:43 -0800

First of all, since it is Armistice/Remembrance/Veterans Day:

The Armistice was signed on the 11th hour of 11th day of 11th month of 1918,
so it's the 90th anniversary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJctzkxFd08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo
http://www.terry-kelly.com/pittance/pittance_en.htm
http://www.inflandersfields.be/#gedicht
http://www.snopes.com/glurge/nodesks.asp

Secondly, got this today in my spam, and the subject line reminded me of the old
Monty Python line (otherwise unremarkable except for the identity theft
attempt):