funsec mailing list archives

[Fwd: RE: Pentagon Hit by Unprecedented Cyber Attack]

From: Jon Kibler <Jon.Kibler () aset com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:19:52 -0500

Fox News has just published the most lame article I have seen to date on
"Pentagon Cyber Attacks":
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/11/20/pentagon-cyber-siege-unprecedented-attack/

Here is some feedback I sent to them regarding the article. (Yeah, its a
little over the top, but I had a point to make!). Also, about my "#1"
item below... the site, at the time I am writing this, had a broken link
on its "Add Comment" item on the article.

When will the media EVER get it right?

Jon K.