funsec mailing list archives

Re: moPPLE

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:57:00 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:45:32 -0800
From:                   "Hubbard, Dan" <dhubbard () websense com>

http://www.hulu.com/watch/46689/the-simpsons-mypods-and-boomsticks

Interesting.  Only Americans have high enough security clearance to watch this
episode.

(Since Matt G is originally from my home town, I found this especially intriguing
...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The chief forms of beauty are order and symmetry and
definiteness, which the mathematical sciences demonstrate in a
special degree.              - Aristotle (384-322 B.C.), Metaphysics
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/