funsec mailing list archives

Re: returning the favor-Ferg is a suit!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:27:08 -0800

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 11:49 PM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2008/12/ye-olde-christmas-party-2008.html

Date sent:              Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:29:00 -0500
From:                   Matt Jonkman <jonkman () jonkmans com>

Wow, AND a haircut. Pretty soon he'll have a normal 9-5...

Geeez, Erwin.  He wasn't even armed.
I don't care.  I have lots of ammo and he was wearing a tie.
                 - http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20010209

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The earth is degenerating these days.  Bribery and corruption
abound.  Children no longer mind parents.  And it is evident that
the end of the world is fast approaching.   - Syrian tablet, 2800 BC
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/