funsec mailing list archives

Re: 25c3 (was: Re: reliable IOS exploitation)

From: Colin K Rognlie <colin () crcon net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 07:03:12 -0800

full explanation: http://www.win.tue.nl/hashclash/rogue-ca/

On Dec 30, 2008, at 3:09 AM, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

Charles Miller wrote:
Geez, first Sotirov and Appelbaum's mystery talk and now this.  How
come nobody told me CCC "the" big conference?!

I hear that CanSec West, Toorcamp and Hacking At Random will also be
quite interesting.

Our talk title is now public:
http://events.ccc.de/2008/12/30/the-cat-is-out-of-the-bag/

“MD5 considered harmful today: Creating a rogue CA certificate”

Best,
Jacob