funsec mailing list archives

Comcast offers $10 credit to Tucson customers who saw Super Bowl porn

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:00:46 +0200 (EET)

"The pornographic content that interrupted thousands of local Comcast subscribers’ Super Bowl broadcast
was the result of an “isolated malicious act,” a company spokeswoman said Monday.

But company officials have yet to determine how that act was committed,
spokeswoman Kelle Maslyn said, though any sort of equipment malfunction has been ruled out.

"We did an extensive preliminary check on our technical systems,
and everything appeared to be working properly when the incident occurred,” Maslyn said."
--clip--

More at
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/278448.php

Juha-Matti