funsec mailing list archives

Re: world economy

From: Bruce Potter <gdead () shmoo com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:13:59 -0500

The closing plenary panel at ShmooCon was actually on this topic.
I'll try and get the video ripped and online in the next few days if
you like.  Nothing groundbreaking, just a discussion by some tech
guys, some gov't folks, and a VC discussing the state of the industry
as it relates to the economy.

later

bruce